Monday, July 13, 2009

FrontLaceLady Goes Natural!!!

July 13, 2009

Hello ladies I made a video for you newly Big Chops and anyone else who is interested. It doesn't have to be a fight or diffucult when it comes to going natural. When you love your hair it will love you back.
Its as simple as that wheather your hair is relaxed or natural it will still be easy to managed.

Ok so just remember "When you love your hair it will love you back"

Yall have a great day!

See you soon!

DawnW/FLLGoesNatural

2 comments:

  1. Girl you know I am watching like...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN....lolololol...I want to do the big chop sooo bad....I am trying to figure something out girl..I gotta get this mess off my damn head...LOL

    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love ya too girl!! You'll be naturl before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete